If you’re dealing with sagging, wrinkling skin, acne, and inflammation, you should try red light therapy. Research has proven that light therapy can effectively treat a multitude of skin concerns, with particular success when it comes to increasing collagen production and management of (mild to moderate) acne.
Red light therapy (RLT) not only treats skin problems but also muscle tissue and other parts of your body. It exposes you to low levels of red or near-infrared light. Infrared light is a type of energy your eyes can’t see, but your body can feel as heat. Red light is similar to infrared, but you can see it. Red light therapy is also called low-level laser therapy (LLLT), low-power laser therapy (LPLT), and photobiomodulation (PBM).
The results of light-therapy treatment are cumulative, meaning you won’t see long-term benefits from that single salon facial you treat yourself to once a year. If regular appointments aren’t an option, investing in an at-home device could be the answer. Revive Light Therapy provides some of the best products on the market.
Can’t stay and read? Here are the highlights from my reVive red light therapy review:
Pain Relief & Recovery Light Therapy – Nuve
Anti-Aging Light Therapy – dpl II
Portable Version – Glō
Acne Light Treatment – dpl IIa
Portable Version – Nuve
Tooth & Gum Light Treatment – dpl Oral
What is Light Therapy?
Light therapy, also known as phototherapy, low-level laser therapy, low-power laser therapy, bright light therapy, and photobiomodulation, is a therapy that uses light to treat various skin, mental, and physical health conditions.
Light therapy doesn’t use ultraviolet light, instead, it uses skin-safe, low-level light in different wavelengths and colors. These include,
Each color light has its own unique advantages which help treat different problems in the human body.
How Light Therapy Works
Light therapy was first introduced by NASA to grow plants in space and mitigate bone and muscle loss in astronauts. In recent years, technology has evolved to professionally administered treatment by dermatologists and physical therapists.
Light therapy is easy to use. All it takes is a light therapy box or lamp, which you simply plug in, turn on, and sit close enough for your eyes and skin to absorb the light for an allotted amount of time.
The machines give off a bright light that simulates outdoor sunshine, boosting melatonin, serotonin, and vitamin D, among other effects. Researchers aren’t entirely sure how or why light therapy works, but studies show that the treatment does offer relief of symptoms for many people.
Revive Light Therapy – Best Light Therapy Product Provider On the Market
If you’re looking for a genuine red light therapy product, Revive Light Therapy is the one-stop-shop to get all light therapy-related products.
They work with the mission to enhance people’s everyday life through innovative lifestyle technologies and focus on giving back by partnering with organizations leading the effort to stamp out worldwide poverty and other philanthropic efforts.
LED Technologies, Inc. provides access to innovative lifestyle technology-based products with the highest level of efficacy and value.
Revive Red Light Therapy Treatment Products Include:
- Red, Infrared, and Amber Light Therapy For Anti-Aging – This anti-aging light therapy product boosts collagen, elastin, enhances skin tone, color, and texture. Give youthful, healthy, radiant-looking skin and minimizes the effects of sun damage.
- Blue and Red Light Therapy For Acne Treatment – People who suffer from constant acne breakouts take advantage of blue and red light therapy. Revive Red Light Therapy products help destroy acne-causing bacteria, prevent future flare-ups, stabilize oil glands, and calm redness and inflammation.
- Red and Infrared Light Therapy for Pain Relief & Recovery – LED Technologies, Inc also provides products that help relieve muscles and joint aches, pain, stiffness, and spasms. Increase circulation to accelerate healing and reduce inflammation.
- Tooth and Gum Care – Revive Red Light Therapy also provides products solely dedicated to tooth and gum care. Red light can penetrate the gum tissues to stimulate cell turnover and circulation. The results are healthier gums, relief of oral pain, and fresher breath. At the same time, blue light kills bacteria and can even increase the effectiveness of whitening strips and gels.
dpl® Nuve—Pain Relief Light Therapy Product Review
dpl® Nüve pain relief light therapy is the same light therapy treatment used by professional athletes. Now, you can get affordable relief in the comfort of your own home.
Here is what makes dpl® Nüve Revive Light Therapy stand out from the rest.
- It’s a medical-grade pain treatment used by professional athletes.
- It’s an OTC Class II medical device that has FDA clearance.
- It’s a natural solution for all skin types.
- The device mainly targets to accelerate healing, reduce inflammation, pain relief & stiffness, promote circulation and other physical ailments.
- It’s easy to use and move around your body.
Most buyers noticed that dpl® Nuve—Professional Pain Relief Light Therapy has drastically improved their health and fitness. They saw improvement in their sleep quality and faster recovery for gym lovers.
Though the price is a bit more compared to other light therapy products, dpl® Nuve is among those clinically certified products that are worth the price. After all, you get what you pay for, simple as that.
If you’re looking to invest in your health, dpl® Nuve—Professional Pain Relief Light Therapy is worth the price because health is the greatest of human blessings. That makes it very easy for me to recommend the dpl® Nuve—Professional Pain Relief Light Therapy by Revive Light Therapy. For more details and to purchase the product, click here.
dpl® II—Anti-Aging Light Therapy Product Review
dpl® II—Professional Anti-Aging Light Therapy from Revive Light Therapy is one of the best at-home red light therapy devices. This technology is known for its advanced formula for treating wrinkles on your face, neck, chest, hands, back, and décolleté in minutes a day.
With the help of this device, you can treat wrinkles in the comfort of your own home. Get all the information on the Revive Light Therapy website.
You may ask, what’s so unique about this product compared to the rest of the products available on the market. Here’s the answer to your question.
- These devices are OTC Class II medical and FDA clearance devices.
- dpl® II not only treats wrinkles and fine lines but also reduces the appearance of smile and frown lines, enhances skin tone, and stimulates natural collagen and elastin.
- These devices also promote skin healing and minimize damage caused by sunburn, bruising, cuts, and scrapes.
As per the clinical results and studies, 97% of users participating in a consumer study experienced a significant reduction of wrinkles after using dpl® II—Professional Anti-Aging Light Therapy.
The only downside of this product could be the price, but currently, there’s an offer going on. Today is the best time to buy this legitimate anti-aging product to recover your young-looking appearance once again. Though the price keeps moving up and down, no products in the market can beat dpl® II—Professional Anti-Aging Light Therapy.
That makes it very easy for me to recommend the dpl® II—Professional Anti-Aging Light Therapy device by Revive Light Therapy. For more details and to purchase the product, click here.
Glō by reVive Light Therapy® Portable Anti-Aging Light Therapy Device Review
Here’s another portable anti-aging device that is taking the market by storm. As the slogan of this product says, “ the future of beauty on the go is here.” This product is made to fit almost anywhere and can be used on the go. Not only that, Glo is small, compact, and stylish too.
With the help of this portable anti-aging light therapy device, you can make your skin look and feel more youthful than ever. High output medical grade multi-wave LED technology delivers professional treatment results in a small and portable yet economical design.
Here are important notes to add more weight to why you should buy this portable anti-aging light therapy device.
- Glo is an FDA-cleared, OTC Class II medical device.
- It can be used anywhere on the body, not just the face.
- It helps to fight smile lines, crow’s feet, brow lines, and is great for sun & age spots, and stimulates your natural collagen and elastin.
- Glo also helps to heal skin, minimize damage caused by sunburn, bruising, cuts, and scarring from acne.
- And lastly, give you a 6-month warranty.
As per the clinical results and studies, 97% of users participating in a consumer study experienced a significant reduction of wrinkles after using Glō Portable Anti-Aging Light Therapy Device.
The downside of Glō Portable Anti-Aging Light Therapy Device is not the price, nor the device itself, the only downside could be the battery life. But, Revive has taken care of that too, the “shut off” helps preserve battery life. When you’re carrying the device around in a bag or purse it will not accidentally turn on and drain the batteries!
Need more credibility? Here’s what Monica Change, from FabFitFun, had to say about the product,
“Your skincare routine might be good, but it’s about to get even better with the reVive Light Therapy® Glō Wrinkle and Anti-Aging Light Device. It uses multi-wave light to stimulate collagen production, boost the skin’s radiance and reduce any redness. Basically, it’s your new skincare weapon to achieve more youthful, glowing skin.”
And that’s what makes me recommend the Glō by reVive Light Therapy® Portable Anti-Aging Light Therapy Device. For more details and to purchase the divide, click here.
dpl® IIa—Acne Treatment Light Therapy
Maybe you don’t want to watch your skin age any further, and maybe you are also dealing with the unfortunate dilemma of acne, then look no further. The power of the dpl II is now made in an acne light treatment product!
The dpl IIa is their most advanced panel that can treat wrinkles and acne at the same time, or separately if you’d prefer! This is also only a few minutes of use per day to get long-lasting beautiful results to your complexion on your face, neck, and other body parts.
The stats are in and are impressive. 97% of users participating in a consumer study experienced a significant reduction of wrinkles. For those who use the acne treatment side, 100% of users participating in a consumer study experienced a significant reduction in acne.
Anti-aging and acne treatment benefits:
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces the appearance of smile & frown lines
- Enhances skin tone
- Stimulates natural collagen and elastin
- Reaches deep where bacteria live
- Soothes inflammation and reduces pore size
- Purifies the skin, and stabilizes oil glands
- Reduces future acne flare-ups and potential scarring
- Calms redness and inflammation
In addition to anti-aging effects, the powerful infrared (IR) LED lights support skin healing and recovery activity, as well as minimizing damage caused by sunburn, bruising, cuts and scrapes, and scarring from acne.
For more details and to purchase the product, click here.
dpl® Nuve—Acne Treatment Light Therapy Product Review
All of the benefits of the Nuve named earlier also come in an acne treatment form. The same powerful device is designed with a mix of red and blue lights to target active acne, as well as post-acne scars. If you are looking for a powerful, professional-grade blue light therapy product, then look no further.
With just 3 minutes of use a day, the dpl Nuve purifies your skin and stabilizes your oil glands which can help prevent future acne and scarring.
Designed for all skin types, dpl® Nüve Acne Treatment is an effective solution for:
- Treatment of acne
- Reduction in future acne flare-ups
- Reduction of pore size
- Reduction in redness and skin irritation
- Overall skin condition
For more details and to purchase the product, click here.
dpl® Oral Care—For Healthy Teeth & Gums Device Review
Worried about your dental health? You don’t have to anymore! dpl® Oral Care is the most advanced over-the-counter oral care device. dpl® Oral Care is one of its kind and has more power and larger treatment options than any other competitor in the industry.
dpl® Oral Care keeps your gums healthy, relieves oral pain, freshens breath, and increases the effectiveness of whitening strips and gels. The dpl® Oral Care Light Therapy System uses infrared and red light, which is medically proven to increase circulation, enhance gum health, and relieve pain/soreness.
So, why is dpl® Oral Care one of the best-selling oral red light therapy products?
- Improves overall gum health.
- Combats gingivitis and cold sores.
- Freshens breath.
- Works best for dentures and veneers.
Poor gum health is a key cause of heart disease! So combat gingivitis, receding gums, cold sores & improve gum health.
Not convinced yet, take it from GQ.
“Blue and red LEDs are medically proven to relieve pain, increase circulation, enhance gum health, freshen breath, and, yep, whiten teeth. The dpl® Oral Care Device is one of the most advanced over-the-counter whitening systems you can buy, and it works wonders. Blue light helps reduce bacteria, causing a whitening effect, while red and infrared lights improve gum health by increasing blood flow.”—Barret Wertz, GQ magazine
And that’s what makes me recommend the dpl® Oral Care—For Healthy Teeth & Gums Device. For more details and to purchase the divide, click here.
Why Choose Revive Red Light Therapy Products?
From advanced to the most legitimate products in the market,
- They provide a wide range of light therapy products.
- You get free shipping on all orders within the contiguous US. Items are dispatched from the US and will arrive in 5-8 days. Many items come with a 6 month to 1-year warranty.
- Have a concern or a question? Give customer support a ring. They are there to make sure you are satisfied with your order! Available Monday to Thursday 8 am – 4 pm, Friday 8 am – 3 pm EST.
- They are committed to reviving communities around the world that suffer from extreme poverty. For years, they have partnered with different organizations to bring change and revival to Haiti through clean water initiatives.
FAQs About Revive Light Therapy Products
- How does revive light therapy products treat acne?
- The blue light device helps destroy bacteria that cause acne. When acne flares up, light therapy can be used for spot treatments as well as long-term care for larger areas of the face, back, or body.
- How does revive light therapy products help in pain relief?
- Light therapy works underneath the surface of the skin, penetrating a 1” to 1 ½” below the skin’s surface. Light therapy assists with pain relief by increasing blood circulation, relaxing muscles, and reducing spasms.
- How does revive light therapy products work on oral health?
- The dpl® Oral Care light therapy system uses infrared, blue, and red light to kill periodontal pathogens. Non-UV blue lights also help with teeth whitening.
Light Therapy: A better Way to Upgrade Your Life
Light therapy is generally considered safe and side effects are rare, or mild, and tend not to last long. These can include eyestrain, headaches, nausea, and irritability. If you experience any of these symptoms, it may just mean you need to move further away from your lightbox, take breaks during longer sessions or change the time of day you do light therapy.
Make sure you follow any recommendations from your doctor and follow the manufacturer’s instructions – don’t overdo the suggested dosage. Plus always contact your GP if you experience any worrying side effects. Note that light therapy is not recommended for people with bipolar as it may trigger mania in some people so it’s best to seek advice from a medical professional before trying it.
Hopefully, this reVive red light therapy review helped clear up any confusion. Although the results are fantastic, they’re not permanent. In other words, think of it more as a compliment to give that boost to your skincare routine. We still have to eat well, exercise, and take care of our bodies to slow aging and inflammatory side effects. But when it comes to that inflammation, shine a red light on it!